Some of the job profiles of an aspirant with an ANM qualification are given below:
- Nursing Tutor
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Senior – Nurse Educator
- Home Care Nurse
- ICU Nurse
- Staff Nurse
- Teacher – Nursing School
- Community Health Nurse
- Health Care Nurse
Some of the common employment areas where an ANM graduate can utilize their capabilities are given here:
- Rural Health Centres
- Government hospitals
- Old age homes
- Government health schemes
- Community Health Centres
- Government dispensaries
- Nursing Homes
- Private hospitals/clinics
- Assess the nursing need of clients.
- Provide effective nursing care.
- Apply problem solving techniques in nursing practice.
- Assist in research activities.
- Communicate about the clients requirements.
- Monitor the condition of patients.
- Set up medical equipment in operation theatres.
- Demonstrate basic skills in teaching patients and giving nursing care